If you’re planning to keep your iPhone 4 safe and sound – at least until the next one arrives, you’re probably going to need a case to keep it safe. How about investing in something that keeps your iPhone 4 safe especially if you live in a place with harsh weather conditions? LifeProof for the iPhone 4 is designed just to do that.
This new case is said to be the only iPhone case that is waterproof to a depth of 6.6 feet and it is tested to military specifications (MIL-STD-810F-516.5) for its drop protection up to a height of 6.6 feet onto concrete – so if you want to take your iPhone swimming with you or keep it in your pocket during your Parkour runs, let’s just say you’re well prepared.
The LifeProof iPhone 4 case is also dirtproof, snowproof and is sleek enough to keep in your pocket. The LifeProof case is available in black, pink and white and will set you back $69.95 each.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, iPhone, iphone 4,