If you’re planning to keep your iPhone 4 safe and sound – at least until the next one arrives, you’re probably going to need a case to keep it safe. How about investing in something that keeps your iPhone 4 safe especially if you live in a place with harsh weather conditions? LifeProof for the iPhone 4 is designed just to do that.
This new case is said to be the only iPhone case that is waterproof to a depth of 6.6 feet and it is tested to military specifications (MIL-STD-810F-516.5) for its drop protection up to a height of 6.6 feet onto concrete – so if you want to take your iPhone swimming with you or keep it in your pocket during your Parkour runs, let’s just say you’re well prepared.
The LifeProof iPhone 4 case is also dirtproof, snowproof and is sleek enough to keep in your pocket. The LifeProof case is available in black, pink and white and will set you back $69.95 each.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-10: AT&T iPhone 4 cases won't fit the iPhone 4S (updated)
- 2011-09-20: iTattoo Snap iPhone 4 Cases look great
- 2011-08-23: Case-Mate Colorways for the iPhone 4 lets you rediscover colors