Interested in getting your hands on a brand new 3D television? If so, Loewe has announced today a trio of 3D enabled flatscreen televisions in their Art and Connect series with the 40” Connect 3D, and 40” and 46” Art 3D.
All three use Active Shutter technology which means that you will not require special or proprietary 3D glasses to view 3D content. It has been reported that it will be able to play Full HD 3D from Blu-ray discs and features a built-in 2D-3D conversion.
Not content with just being a regular 3D TV, the trio will also come with Loewe’s MediaPortal and MediaNet which allows users to manage online content and the ability to surf the net from the television itself (it has also been mentioned that it will include Napster, although that has yet to be confirmed), not to mention you will also be able to playback media from your PC and USB devices when connected. It will also come with a built-in hard drive for you to record and store favorite television shows or movies.
If you’re interested in picking up either of the three models, the 40” Connect 3D television set will set you back £2,500. Unfortunately it was not mentioned as to how much the Art series will cost.
Next Story: Q Acoustic Q7000 5.1 speakers look stylish
- 2014-03-18 Lash Is A Light Attachment Concept For Spray Cans
- 2014-03-12 Soundwall Is A Painting That Can Play Music Wirelessly
- 2014-02-06 The Ark Is A Piece Of Tech Artwork
- 2013-11-27 Battlefield 4 Battlepack Print Plated In Gold Will Cost You $2,500
- 2013-11-12 Real Life Instagram Project Takes Filters Onto The Streets Of London