Have an Android tablet that you’d like to turn into a “laptop”? We’ve got some great news for you. Logitech has just released a wireless mouse designed just for use with Android tablets. The mouse works on Bluetooth instead of taking up the precious USB slot on your tablet, and can pair up with any Android tablet running Android 3.1 and above.
Other than that, it’s pretty much the same as a regular mouse, just that if you’re planning to use it on a desktop PC, you’ll need a Bluetooth receiver of your own since it doesn’t come with one. With the Logitech Tablet Mouse, you’ll be able to use your tablet from a distance, which makes it perfect for a tablet that’s charging in a dock or in some sort of stand – there’s no need to use uncomfortable gestures that might tip the tablets over.
The Logitech Tablet Mouse is available now for $49.99 and can be purchased from Logitech’s website.
Next Story: LG Enlighten does the entry level Android dance
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2011-09-07: Sony Tablet S now on sale – in Germany
- 2011-08-31: Sony Tablet S Preview
- 2011-05-23: Android 3.1 Update: Coming to More Tablets in June
- 2011-05-10: Motorola XOOM updated to Android 3.1 today
- 2011-04-29: Adobe drops hint of Android 3.1 – and removes it