Louis Vuitton is probably best known as a luxury fashion brand, as opposed to a maker of iPhone and iPad accessories, but that hasn’t stopped the fashion house from churning out one accessory after the other, and given that their accessories usually exude a sense of classiness, we imagine that there are quite a few out there who probably appreciate it.
The fashion house has just released two new iPad cases and will be available in either their famed Monogram design, which features gold brass detailing, holes for headphones, dock connector, volume control and the on/off button, or their Taiga leather case, which essentially features pretty much the same things as the Monogram design.
They’re both foldable and can be propped up to be used as a viewing stand too. Unfortunately with most (if not all) things Louis Vuitton related, the Monogram case will retail for $686 while the Taiga case will set you back $815. Ouch.RELATED
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- Apple Reportedly Ups Retina iPad Mini Orders To 4 Million In November
- 12.9 Inch iPad Reportedly Destined For Second Half Of 2014
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]
- Follow: accessories, casings, fashion, ipad 2, louis vuitton,
- Seen at: chipchick