Louis Vuitton is probably best known as a luxury fashion brand, as opposed to a maker of iPhone and iPad accessories, but that hasn’t stopped the fashion house from churning out one accessory after the other, and given that their accessories usually exude a sense of classiness, we imagine that there are quite a few out there who probably appreciate it.
The fashion house has just released two new iPad cases and will be available in either their famed Monogram design, which features gold brass detailing, holes for headphones, dock connector, volume control and the on/off button, or their Taiga leather case, which essentially features pretty much the same things as the Monogram design.
They’re both foldable and can be propped up to be used as a viewing stand too. Unfortunately with most (if not all) things Louis Vuitton related, the Monogram case will retail for $686 while the Taiga case will set you back $815. Ouch.
- 2012-07-31: Concept Louis Vuitton waffle maker adds a touch of class to the breakfast table
- 2012-03-28: Louis Vuitton PLAYBUTTON MP3 player
- 2011-11-15: G-Form enclosed iPad survives a 1,300 foot drop
- 2011-10-27: ZooGue's Double iPad case for the multitasker
- 2011-08-30: Louis Vuitton foldable iPad cases now available
- 2011-08-24: iLuv Cushion Multi Case for the iPad 2
- 2011-08-08: Louis Vuitton Zipped Tote bag for your iPad
- 2011-08-05: Belkin unveils Keyboard Folio for iPad 2
- 2011-06-17: Louis Vuitton Release iPhone 4 Cases