MashUp Radio is a bi-weekly, 30-minute online radio program that discusses the fusion of technology, life, culture and science. Hosted by Peter Biddle, an engineer and executive for Intel’s Atom Software, the program will take on any topic that’s hot and dish up a thought-provoking discussion!
I (Eliane) was invited to participate in the Apps Addicts show, and we had a dynamic and interesting conversation with Peter Biddle, around the challenge for developers to get their application discovered among hundreds of thousands others. Then we talked a bit about some of the devices that supports those applications, and shared some ideas on how to effectively use social media to market a company or an application.
We shared many more ideas, if you are interested, listen to the show, either from this page or on the MashUp Radio page, it will air tomorrow, Friday, August 26th at 12 pm PT/ 3pm ET.
- 2014-04-13: Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-06: Intel Sharks Cove Windows-Compatible Dev Board Not The Last
- 2014-04-02: Intel To Offer Exclusive Content On Devices Powered By Their Chips
- 2014-04-01: Intel $99 MinnowBoard Max Unveiled
- 2009-08-17: Digital Summer, August 19th, Temple, San Francisco
- 2010-03-24: Onkyo i3-powered DR511 Notebook Offers TV And Radio
- 2010-08-25: Last Chance! Digital Summer Giveaway: Acer Aspire TimelineX Laptop, Courtesy of Intel
- 2010-09-14: Ubergizmo Live at Intel Developer Forum (IDF) 2010