US Cellular’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S is known as the Mesmerize, and this particular model has started to receive the Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update Just what kind of benefits does Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread bring? For starters, how about better power management as well as updated menus and settings? In addition, there will be new shortcuts to make life simpler as well as easy-to-read displays. If you’re getting used to a full touchscreen display and virtual keyboard, then text input and editing will also be faster courtesy of the improvements introduced.
Apart from that, it will be a whole lot faster and easier to copy numbers, addresses and website addresses before you paste them. The Mesmerize came with Android 2.1 Eclair originally, and just like the first generation Galaxy S, it will have a 4″ Super AMOLED display, a 1GHz processor, a 5-megapixel camera with 720p recording, and DLNA media sharing. Time to look out for your update on the phone – anyone given it a go yet?RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: galaxy s, Samsung, samsung galaxy s, us cellular,