Motorola Droid Pro users, are you looking for an upgrade to your device but are unwilling to do away with the QWERTY keyboard? Well fret not as Motorola has just announced the successor to the Droid Pro, the Droid Pro+.
The business-oriented Android phone features a 3.1” touchscreen enforced with Gorilla Glass and a resolution of 640×480, a QWERTY keyboard, a 1GHz processor with 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, a 5MP rear-facing camera with auto focus and LED flash.
It is also expected to be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3, but the bad news is that it will be making its debut in Asian and European markets first this coming October. No word on when it plans to make its way to US markets or how much it will cost, although based on the specs we don’t expect the Motorola Pro+ to burn a hole in your wallet.RELATED
- Google Drive On iOS Allows File Sorting Now
- Motorola Droid MAXX Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition Released
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Follow: Android, asia, droid, europe, gingerbread, gorilla glass, Motorola,
- Seen at: tcmagazine