Could the wait be finally over? After what seemed like an eternity, it looks like we’ll be getting our hands on the Motorola Droid Bionic very soon. The Droid Bionic FCC documents have been finally released this morning, detailing the upcoming Android phone and tests performed on the phone. Other documents that have been released include the phone’s user manual which should please anybody planning to pick up the phone.
The phone’s specs match the previously leaked info last week, so there’s not much surprise there. Now all that’s left to do is to wait for the official announcement from Verizon, and of course its release, which should be September 8th according to Verizon’s road map. Anybody excited yet? Head on over to the FCC website to get your Droid Bionic fix in the mean time.
Next Story: Altaz Internet Clock Radio Hands-On
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2011-09-02: Motorola DROID Bionic starts arriving at Verizon stores
- 2011-09-02: DROID Bionic user guide leaks
- 2011-09-01: DROID Bionic TV spot confirms release date?
- 2011-08-26: Motorola DROID Bionic official pictures leak
- 2011-08-25: DROID Bionic teaser video online