After the arrival of the DROID Bionic shirts, the launch of the video teaser, and leaked photographs of the phone all we’re missing is the official announcement/press release and shots of the phone. Well it looks like we can cross one of those off the list. The Pop Herald has managed to land itself exclusive shots of the upcoming super phone from Motorola that’s headed to Verizon’s network. Although the images are low-res (apparently they were intended for an online store), they’re large enough for us to feast our eyes on.
If you’ve been waiting to get a clear look at the phone from every angle – today’s your lucky day. The phone that’s speculated to arrive in a week or two is almost here. And judging by the pictures of the device, a lot of people should be pleased. The DROID Bionic looks pretty slim (not Galaxy S 2-sli though) and reminds me of the DROID X2, except for the four Android buttons on the bottom of the phone. Overall it looks sleek, and definitely nowhere near ugly. What do you think? The DROID Bionic is almost upon us now; stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2011-09-02: Motorola DROID Bionic starts arriving at Verizon stores
- 2011-09-02: DROID Bionic user guide leaks
- 2011-09-01: DROID Bionic TV spot confirms release date?
- 2011-08-25: DROID Bionic teaser video online
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked