So we’ve seen the official Motorola Droid Bionic video already, and with the calendar moving slowly but surely towards the September 8th release date for the Droid Bionic over at Verizon Wireless, here is another video that shows off the boot up sequence as well as animation, in addition to other parts of the software.
We do know that the Droid Bionic already comes with a 4.3″ display as well as a TI OMAP4430 processor running at the heart of things, alongside the ability to record Full HD videos without missing a beat.RELATED
- Scientists Come Up With A Way To Beam Power From Transmitters To Electric Vehicles
- Tesla Hires Former Apple Employee, Doug Field
- Desperado E-bike Sports Two Motors And Top Speed Of 80km/h
- BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option
- Toyota Plug-In Prius To Receive Price Cut
- Follow: bionic, droid bionic, Motorola, motorola droid bionic,