So we’ve seen the official Motorola Droid Bionic video already, and with the calendar moving slowly but surely towards the September 8th release date for the Droid Bionic over at Verizon Wireless, here is another video that shows off the boot up sequence as well as animation, in addition to other parts of the software.
We do know that the Droid Bionic already comes with a 4.3″ display as well as a TI OMAP4430 processor running at the heart of things, alongside the ability to record Full HD videos without missing a beat.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-09-09: Motorola Droid Bionic receives teardown
- 2011-08-08: Motorola Droid Bionic makes another photo round
- 2011-04-27: Droid Bionic coming your way in new form factor