So we’ve seen the official Motorola Droid Bionic video already, and with the calendar moving slowly but surely towards the September 8th release date for the Droid Bionic over at Verizon Wireless, here is another video that shows off the boot up sequence as well as animation, in addition to other parts of the software.
We do know that the Droid Bionic already comes with a 4.3″ display as well as a TI OMAP4430 processor running at the heart of things, alongside the ability to record Full HD videos without missing a beat.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2011-09-09 Motorola Droid Bionic receives teardown
- 2011-08-08 Motorola Droid Bionic makes another photo round
- 2011-04-27 Droid Bionic coming your way in new form factor