Remember the MountMe Freedom iPad case we covered back in February? Well, the versatile case mount that was designed for the original iPad is now available for the iPad 2. Functioning in the same way as the original MountMe Freedom, the new MountMe Freedom II has been specially designed to hold the iPad 2′s slimmer body, camera and speaker. The original mounting accessories are all there – the four suction cups, heavy duty mounting strap, kickstand, rotation capabilities etc and so on.
When not in use as a mounting apparatus, the MountMe Freedom II also functions as a regular protective case for you to bring your iPad 2 tablet with you wherever you go. The pricing for the MountMe Freedom II remains the same (fortunately) at $49.99, though you can purchase additional accessories for the case separately. Head over to the MountMe website for more details.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, iPad, ipad 2, mount,