Remember the MountMe Freedom iPad case we covered back in February? Well, the versatile case mount that was designed for the original iPad is now available for the iPad 2. Functioning in the same way as the original MountMe Freedom, the new MountMe Freedom II has been specially designed to hold the iPad 2′s slimmer body, camera and speaker. The original mounting accessories are all there – the four suction cups, heavy duty mounting strap, kickstand, rotation capabilities etc and so on.
When not in use as a mounting apparatus, the MountMe Freedom II also functions as a regular protective case for you to bring your iPad 2 tablet with you wherever you go. The pricing for the MountMe Freedom II remains the same (fortunately) at $49.99, though you can purchase additional accessories for the case separately. Head over to the MountMe website for more details.
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2012-01-19 iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09 iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-11-14 Speck iGuy keeps your iPad safe
- 2011-09-27 Griffin TechSafe Case for iPad 2 now available
- 2011-08-03 Griffin IntelliCase for iPad 2 now available