Concepts tend to tickle the imagination in more ways than one, as there are no physical restrictions as well as manufacturing limits where concepts are concerned. You can let loose your imagination, having it run free for all you want, and come up with the most dazzling of designs, and what you see above is one of some Nokia concept designs that will somewhat resemble the X7 or conceptual Windows Phone handset.
However, this particular concept will be powered by the MeeGo operating system instead, where it has been deemed to be known as the Nokia 902. Somehow, the designer did not really blow off the tops with this particular concept, carrying with it just a 12-megapixel Carl Zeiss lens with autofocus capability and a 1.2GHz dual-core processor. Hardly fetching, so I guess the hardware design will have to do instead.
Next Story: Samsung ChatON messaging service announced
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2012-10-15: Your phone's thirsty for Coke, not batteries
- 2012-02-08: Lumia Coffee Tab tablet
- 2011-11-22: Nokia works on telepathy phone
- 2011-11-10: Nokia GEM concept phone is very interesting
- 2011-11-09: Nokia HumanForm phone is one beautiful phone [Concept]