Can’t get enough of Battlefield 3 gameplay footage yet? Neither can we. To keep our appetites in check until October when the game is finally released, DICE/EA have decided to release some new stunning multiplayer footage of the game and it just keeps getting better. There are airplanes, tanks, jeeps, choppers, guns, missiles, bullets, beautiful terrain: everything you ever wanted in a Battlefield game. And let’s not forget – 64 players (for the PC), and it’s all rendered in gorgeous 1080p HD.
If this new footage doesn’t convince you to buy the game or at least give it a shot, probably nothing will. Check out the video after the break and let us know what you think. Is it going to be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3 for you this year?
Next Story: Facebook to stream first match of FA Cup live
- 2013-10-31 Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-06-27 Korean Movie Trailer Accused Of Being A Battlefield 3 Rip-off
- 2012-11-30 Battlefield 3 Aftermath Expansion PC Footage
- 2012-11-27 Battlefield 3 Patch Corrects Input Lag, Balances Weapons And Squashes Bugs
- 2012-09-04 Battlefield 3 Armored Kill patch released
- 2011-09-16 Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 gameplay trailer released
- 2011-09-12 New Battlefield 3 footage leaks online
- 2011-09-09 Battlefield 3 - Operation Guillotine trailer released (updated)
- 2011-09-02 Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack trailer released
- 2011-07-22 Battlefield 3: more footage released