Yesterday we reported about the new BlackBerry Torch phones arriving on Telus’ network in Canada on August 15th. Well, thanks to a recent tweet from Rogers, it looks like the phones will be arriving even earlier than expected. According to the announcement made, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 will be available on August 10th, while the BlackBerry Torch 9810 will arrive on August 12th.
So for those of you in Canada, you can start lining up for the Bold today, and if you want the Torch, you’ll just have to wait two more days. No word of when the devices will be available in the US but let’s hope the wait isn’t too long. Any of you planning on picking up the new Bold or Torch this week?
- 2014-04-21: BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-04-23: BlackBerry Q10 Releasing In Canada On May 1 For $199
- 2011-03-22: BlackBerry PlayBook up for pre-order today
- 2010-04-22: BlackBerry Pearl 9100 Leaked In Rogers And Bell Inventory Screenshots