Another day, another rumor concerning Apple’s family of devices. You can heave a collective sigh of relief though – this has nothing to do with the upcoming iPhone 5. No sir, instead, we will be looking at whispers of a new iPod that might just come your way at an upcoming Apple media event. It seems that Apple’s annual late summer event will be happening on September 7th Stateside, as the fruity company has already been alleged to have booked off September 8 in Japanese time.
If that is the case, the new iPods might be revealed then according to the Japanese source, although it also did make implications that the iPhone 5 might also be released this coming late September or early October. If there is going to be an Apple event, it will most likely take place at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
What do you think of this new piece of rumor? Just how many more legs do you think the iPod family has in view of all the new smartphones that are in the market these days?RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- 4K Thunderbolt Displays Reportedly In The Works
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- 12.9-Inch iPad To Arrive Early Next Year, Says First Tier Display Supplier
- Follow: Apple Inc, ipod,
- Seen at: electronista