Another day, another rumor concerning Apple’s family of devices. You can heave a collective sigh of relief though – this has nothing to do with the upcoming iPhone 5. No sir, instead, we will be looking at whispers of a new iPod that might just come your way at an upcoming Apple media event. It seems that Apple’s annual late summer event will be happening on September 7th Stateside, as the fruity company has already been alleged to have booked off September 8 in Japanese time.
If that is the case, the new iPods might be revealed then according to the Japanese source, although it also did make implications that the iPhone 5 might also be released this coming late September or early October. If there is going to be an Apple event, it will most likely take place at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
What do you think of this new piece of rumor? Just how many more legs do you think the iPod family has in view of all the new smartphones that are in the market these days?
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2014-01-27: iPod Sales Are On The Decline
- 2013-12-29: Man Buys iPod From Target And Gets Box Stuffed With Erasers, Twice
- 2013-09-11: How To Install iOS 7 Onto Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Right Now
- 2013-09-11: Apple Updates iPod Line With iPhone 5S' Space Grey Color Option
- 2012-09-11: iPod touch rumored to arrive alongside iPhone 5
- 2011-11-13: First generation iPod nano faces battery overheating issues, Apple issues replacements
- 2011-10-03: iLoveHandles BARNACLE holds your iPhone 4 on smooth surfaces
- 2011-09-27: Rumor: Apple to discontinue iPod shuffle and iPod classic?
- 2011-08-08: Bluelounge MiniDock turns wall sockets into iPhone docks