However, props should be given to them for actually finishing the game and pushing it out to the masses instead of passing up on it like the game’s previous developers did. In addition to hinting about a new Duke Nukem game from Gearbox that’s on the way, Pitchford also announced that DLC (downloadable content) for DNF is arriving soon, which should please fans of Duke Nukem. Can the company behind successful first-person shooters like Borderlands and Brothers in Arms make Duke reclaim the throne? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. What do you think?
- Japan's Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Will Come With Puma Jacket
- Wii U Expected To Sell 25 Million Units In Its Lifetime, According To Market Research Firm
- Battlefield 4 Update For Xbox One Will Be Delayed
- YouTube Gaming Channels Received Copyright Violation Warnings
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Follow: duke nukem, duke nukem forever, gearbox, gearbox software,
- Seen at: kotaku