The Google Nexus S device has been plagued with the voice search bug since April, but little to nothing has been done to address the issue, leaving Nexus S owners frustrated, but it appears that Google has finally got around to fixing the issue and will be releasing the fix some time this week.
For those unfamiliar with the issue, the voice search bug basically caused the application to pop up and disappear at seemingly random intervals. It would not be such a huge issue if users could click the “cancel” button, but sometimes the app would open and disappear so fast that sometimes when a user is doing something halfway, i.e. typing out an email or sending a text message, it would interrupt their workflow.
Naturally this is really annoying but it’s good to know that Google has finally gotten around to it. Nexus S owners should keep an eye out for the fix this week.RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: Android, bugs, Google, nexus s, update,
- Seen at: google