The Nokia 700, where some know it as the Nokia Zeta, has proved to be rather elusive. Just how do you think you are supposed to get a glimpse of the particular smartphone? Well, it seems that a bunch of shots have appeared on Flickr, where the camera of choice that captured those particular images? The fabled Nokia 700, of course.
Believed to have taken by the Nokia 700 near Padstow, England, this was deduced according to the metadata that has been embedded into the uploaded images. These shots were made private after a while where it was spotted on Flickr at first, so only the scaled-down versions are available for your viewing.
This means it is still way too early to come to any conclusion concerning the Nokia 700′s photographic qualities, but rumors have it that the 700 will feature a 5-megapixel camera with flash, making it the standard issue camera for casual smartphone users. No idea on pricing or availability though – just how much do you think it will cost when it arrives?
Next Story: Google+ identity badges roots out impostors
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635