Olympus’ latest device, the PEN E-PM1 digital camera is also touted to be the smallest of its kind, and even better news is this – it will not cost more than $500 a pop. Just a cent short, actually. Available in purple, pink, brown, white, silver and black stylish colors, the PEN E-PM1 will feature a whole lot of punch to deliver amazing image quality, lightning-fast speed, and 1080i high-definition (HD) video recording capability that is also available on the recently introduced PEN E-P3 and PEN E-PL3.
It is also said that the PEN Mini is the easiest one to use at the moment, boasting simple controls that will allow you to capture professional looking images in a jiffy. Definitely a step up from the standard point-and-shoot camera, the Olympus PEN E-PM1 will come with a new user interface that helps you get the perfect shot. There is also a one-touch button that allows you to shoot HD video.
This 12.3-megapixel shooter is similar in size to those found in pro quality DSLRs, and Olympus makes sure a case of shaky hands is not going to crash its own party, thanks to Olympus’ very own in-body image stabilization technology. Any takers? [Press Release]
Next Story: DARPA releases HTV-2 video
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS TG-3 Rugged Camera Unveiled
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS SH-1 Unveiled
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus SP-100 Superzoom Camera With Dot-Sight Tracking Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 Camera Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus OM-D E-M10 Has Been Officially Launched
- 2011-03-29: Olympus to release a PEN Pro camera this year?
- 2010-07-20: Canon To Come Up With Smaller Sized Pro Cameras To Fend Off Competition