“There’s an app for that” has proved to be one of the more popular taglines when it comes to the iOS platform, and it does seem that way as time passes by. After all, we have apps to monitor your health remotely, or even compose your own music amongst others, so why not add one more to the list – turning photos that you snap with your iPhone into infographics if you love to break things down into information? That’s what the Photo Stats app does, selling for a mere $0.99 on the App Store.
Basically, the app will visualize when and where you took your images alongside a slew of other information (we are not told what the latter comprises of), and this app does seem to work just fine where it will help you plan and organize yourself in a more creative manner. Soon, there will be an app that snaps a photo of your face the moment you wake up before making a wardrobe recommendation to suit your bad hair day.
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-08: Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2013-10-18: Machinarium Finally Makes Its Way Onto The iPhone
- 2010-02-24: Bell Mobile TV for iPhone
- 2010-03-31: Pay For Your Starbucks Coffee Via iPhone In Over 1,000 Stores
- 2010-06-21: Windows Live Messenger for iPhone now out