A while back we reported on a Lamborghini mouse, and now it looks like Porsche has decided to enter the fray with their very own Porsche mouse and mousepad, which if you look carefully actually resembles the car and the Porsche badge, as opposed to releasing a regular mouse with the Porsche branding.
The mouse was designed after the very classic Porsche 911 car, and was also designed in the very same studio the 911 was designed in, at the Porsche Weissach. It features a 2,000 dpi sensor which is relatively fast (compared to your standard mice), much like their cars, an aluminum mouse wheel (stainless steel rims anyone?) and will support both PC and Mac, and given its clean look and design, Mac users should be pleased.
The mousepad looks like a thing of luxury as it is reportedly made out of the same leather material used in their vehicles, and has been shaped to resemble the Porsche crest with the logo embossed on it. Unfortunately much like their cars, the mouse and mousepad do not come cheap and will retail for £60 each, and will be available from the Porsche website.RELATED
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- VLC For Windows 8's Metro Close To Being Released
- Student Advantage Program Launched By Microsoft
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2 Battery Life Increases To 14 Hours
- Threshold Could Be Next Windows Update Wave
- Follow: accessories, mouse, mousepad, peripherals, porsche,
- Seen at: geeky-gadgets