Remember id Software’s hit iOS game – Rage? Well it looks like John Carmack and his boys aren’t quite done with it yet, and have offered a new update to the game so that it is now more iPad 2-friendly. The latest update to Rage HD includes some new features that make the game more worthwhile for iPad 2 users. Rage HD, now at version 1.21, features 1080p HDMI TV output, and has been recompiled for iOS 4 for improved compatibility.
In addition to making the game run better and allowing it to run on your large HD TV, there are also some changes to the gameplay. There is now the option to enable an analog thumbstick control, the ability to shake the device to activate your melee attack, and there are also some cosmetic changes as well as the usual bug fixes. The update for Rage HD is available now on the Apple App Store. If you don’t have the game yet, you can purchase it for $1.99.
Next Story: Google, A Patent Attack Victim. Really?
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Infinity Blade III Launching On iOS September 18 For $6.99
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Back To The iTunes App Store
- Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs