This is my mouse. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My mouse is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my mouse is useless. Without my mouse, I am useless. I must fire my mouse true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my mouse and myself are defenders of my clan, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
What is the point of having a good gaming keyboard when you do not have a mouse to accompany it? Razer certainly does not want to leave the Battlefield 3 BlackWidow Ultimate gaming keyboard alone, hence developing the Battlefield 3 Razer Imperator gaming mouse to go alongside it.
Sporting the unusually high resolution 6400dpi 4G Dual Sensor System, your movement is translated into frags with pinpoint accuracy, where a rubberized contoured thumb grip ensures you are in control of things always, but there is one drawback about this $79.99 purchase as it hits the market this October – it seems to be meant for right-handers only, so southpaws will have to give it a miss. [Press Release]
Next Story: Star Trek theme park runs on clean energy
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2013-07-30: Razer Naga MMO Gaming Mouse 2014 Edition Announced
- 2012-05-17: Razer Ouroboros scurries to the FCC
- 2012-05-15: ROCCAT Savu hybrid gaming mouse released
- 2009-07-24: Razer Orochi Gaming Mouse
- 2010-08-03: Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse Gets Improved Laser And LED Lighting