It looks like the iPhone 5 is going to be a larger, thinner device – if some recently spotted cases for the phone turn out to be the real deal. Some folks have managed to get their hands on what is said to be a protective case for the iPhone 5. When an iPhone 4 is placed inside the case, there’s plenty of space left to move the iPhone 4 about, not to mention the case is noticeably thinner than current generation device.
According to measurements taken, the internal measurements for the iPhone 5 case are: 65mm wide, 122mm long and 12mm thick. Besides the size of the iPhone 5, it seems that the location of the mute switch is now on the opposite side of the phone, though the position of the camera lens and flash remain unchanged. No word on how accurate this case is, this might be our first glimpse of many cases to come in the future. Check out more pictures at anycastsolutions.com.
Next Story: LG announces Aurora Xnote S series laptops
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2012-01-25: iPhone 5 details leaked by Foxconn employee?
- 2012-01-16: Gucci covers for your iPhone and iPad
- 2011-09-02: Alleged iPhone 5 cases show up again
- 2011-03-16: iPhone 5 shape suggested by leaked case renders
- 2011-03-11: iPhone 5 engineering diagrams surface