While Samsung isn’t exactly known for creating gaming laptops, it looks like the manufacturer wants to break into that market. Across the Atlantic Ocean in Germany, Samsung has announced the launch of the 700G7A – a powerhouse laptop that’s also suitable as a desktop replacement (also because I doubt many people would enjoy lugging this beast of a machine around).
The 700G7A comes with a massive 17.3″ full HD resolution (1,920 x 1,080) display, a 2GHz Core i7 processor, a 2GB Radeon HD 6970M, up to 16GB of RAM, a Blu-ray drive, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, HDMI output, Bluetooth 3.0, and a backlit keyboard with W, A, S, and D in red (the rest are blue). The gaming laptop will be available in Germany for about $2,600 (€1,800) in September. No word if it’ll reach this side of the world but it wouldn’t hurt to keep those fingers crossed.
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: laptop, Samsung, videogames,
- Seen at: engadget