Samsung has just announced the release of their latest messaging service which is known as ChatON. This free service will see action at IFA 2011, where it is slated to arrive later this September in more than 120 countries, and with that number of countries, it goes without saying (pun not intended) that up to 62 languages would be supported.
What makes the Samsung ChatON service so special? Well, it obviously will support Samsung’s very own bada OS, in addition to the Android operating system, iOS and BlackBerry platforms. Not only that, Samsung has also plans to roll out a web client which will allow users to share their thoughts from a PC itself, right from the comfort of your office (or living room, wherever your computer is located).
ChatON will enable users to have a 1:1 conversation, group chat, group messaging and even share images, videos, voice messages, contacts with the rest of your mates over the platform. Anyone willing to give it a go?RELATED
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Follow: chaton, Samsung,
- Seen at: sammyhub