Almost a week ago we posted a teaser video by Samsung that well, basically teased us as to what we can expect at IFA. Thanks to a curious Android developer who poked their nose around Samsung’s Unpacked app’s APK, we now know that Samsung has plans to unveil three new devices at IFA this year.
The devices in question are the Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Wave 3 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. Unfortunately not much is known about the devices, although several deductions can be made from the names alone. For starters the Samsung Wave 3, much like the rest of its Wave siblings, will most probably be running on Samsung’s very own Bada OS.
The Galaxy Tab 7.7 could be the refresh to the original Galaxy Tab, and if the rumors surrounding the device are to be believed, it will be a 7” Android tablet (much like its predecessor) that will be sporting a 7” Super AMOLED display and most likely updated hardware as well, and we can only hope that it will come loaded with Android Honeycomb 3.2.
Based on Samsung’s new method of categorizing their devices (i.e. Galaxy Y, M, W, S, etc) the Galaxy Note remains shrouded in mystery since it sports neither of the alphabets that Samsung typically associates their smartphones with, unless of course it is not an Android device. Windows Phone 7 Mango, anyone? With IFA just around the corner, we can only speculate for now and will have to wait and see what will ultimately be revealed.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: Android, bada, Galaxy Note, galaxy tab 7.7, leak, Samsung,
- Seen at: androidguys