After being on sale for so many months in everywhere but the US, the wait is finally over. The long-awaited sequel to the Samsung Galaxy S will be announced in two weeks time. We’ve just received Samsung’s invitations to “a major product announcement in New York.” While the invitation didn’t state that it was going to be the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S 2, it doesn’t look like the company is trying to hide the fact either.
The background art of the invitation clearly shows stars in space (the galaxy), and the number 2 in big, bold Roman numerals at the bottom say everything. What we do know so far is that the phone will be arriving at each carrier under a different guise, like they did with the first Galaxy S, though the differences between all the phones are yet to be confirmed. August 29th is the day to look out for, stay tuned and we’ll keep you right on top of everything that goes down on that day.
Next Story: Amazon finally cracking down on spam books
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2011-09-26 T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-22 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-21 AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2
- 2011-09-16 Sprint Epic 4G Touch available today
- 2011-09-14 Epic 4G Touch user guide online