If you can’t wait until the Galaxy S 2 event next week to find out what the US variants of the Android super phone will look like, you’re in luck. The folks over at Pocketnow have managed to get their hands on a promotional image showing three Galaxy S 2 phones with their respective carrier logos next to them. Just like the WSJ reported yesterday – Verizon’s variant is missing (rumored to be replaced with the Nexus Prime or DROID Charge successor) from the family portrait.
The middle phone shows the Sprint variant, which corroborates with previous speculations about the phone, and the other two phones are branded with carrier logos on the front of the devices. The phones should all be similarly spec’d, with minor differences (just like the previous versions of the Galaxy S). Let’s hope this time around, the phones won’t be suffering from (extremely) delayed updates. Monday’s the date of the unveiling, so keep tuned to this blog for all the details.
Next Story: MobileMe/iCloud phishing scam on the rise again
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-22: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-21: AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2
- 2011-09-14: Epic 4G Touch user guide online
- 2011-08-24: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 2/Epic Touch 4G spotted?