Sprint will be one of the carriers who will be offering the high end Samsung Galaxy S II, where it has been called the “Galaxy Within” as discovered in a leak earlier this May under the accessories range. That might have been a red herring, since a new report has been released with Sprint’s version of the Galaxy S II being known as the “Samsung Epic Touch 4G”.
Touted for a September release, Sprint will also be offering a couple more smartphones to the masses come August 21st – the Samsung Conquer 4G and BlackBerry Curve 9350, aka Sedona.
You know what they say – a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. Do you really care what your smartphone is called, and if you answered in the affirmative, just how much of a sway that would make in your purchase decision?
Next Story: Malicious Code Hidden in SmartPhone Apps
- 2012-01-16: US Cellular's Samsung Galaxy S II hits the FCC
- 2011-12-30: White Epic 4G Touch hitting Sprint this January 8th
- 2011-11-22: T-Mobile to launch white Samsung Galaxy S2 hopefully in time for a white Christmas
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-23: AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 kernel source code released
- 2011-09-20: Samsung Epic 4G Touch torn apart
- 2011-09-16: Samsung Epic Touch 4G source code released
- 2011-09-14: Epic 4G Touch user guide online
- 2011-08-26: Samsung Galaxy S 2 US variants pictured
- 2011-08-24: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 2/Epic Touch 4G spotted?