Whatever happened to the good ol’ days when updates just worked and didn’t cause problems for your devices? It sure seems like phones and tablets are constantly getting bricked – and we’re talking about official updates here! It’s starting to feel like third party developers care more about the devices than the companies themselves.
Remember the Galaxy Tab 10.1 TouchWiz update that rolled out a couple of weeks ago? Well it’s been reported by a number of users that the update caused some users to experience graphical errors that render the tablet useless. Most people completed the updated without a hitch, but I guess the number of people with problems is a pretty significant number – Samsung has announced that it has temporarily halted the update to find out what’s wrong before it continues rolling it out.
No word on when the update will be fixed, but we’ll keep you posted. How was your experience updating the Tab 10.1? Did you have any problems, or was everything smooth-sailing?RELATED
- KitKat India Offers Nexus 7 2013 To Winners After Snafu
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- GTA: San Andreas For iOS Released
- Japan Leads The U.S. In App Revenue
- Nexus 7 Folio Case Available In Google Play Store
- Follow: Android, galaxy tab 10.1, Samsung, Tablet, update,
- Seen at: androidandme