Samsung has just announced a new lineup of monochrome laser, multifunction, eco-friendly printers that are suitable for small-to-midsize businesses. Touted to increase productivity (by getting print jobs done quicker), these high-speed devices can print at speeds of up to 29 pages per minute. Not that uncommon when it comes to monochrome laser printers but if your job requires you to print a lot of pages of text or just in black & white in general – a laser printer is a pretty wise investment.
The new lineup of printers includes the multifunction SCX-4729FD and SCX-4729FW, and the single function ML-2955ND and ML-2955DW models. The multifunction models have the ability to scan and fax as well. The SCX-4729FW and ML-2955DW models feature wireless printing capabilities, and even work with Samsung’s MobilePrint app which lets users print directly from their iOS and Android devices – perfect for folks travelling, working remotely or visiting friends/family.
All the printers are said to have noise levels less than 50 decibels (about the sound of a normal conversation) when in use and have options for adjusting toner usage, and CO2 emissions which makes the printers both eco-friendly when it comes to harmful gasses and noise pollution. The ML-2955ND, ML-2955DW, SCX-4729FD and SCX-4729FW will be available in late August for $129.99, $149.99, $249.99 and $279.99, respectively.
Next Story: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablets now on sale
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2013-08-28: Samsung Considering New Line Of Eco-Friendly Printers You Can Fold
- 2011-05-26: Samsung printer might make paper jams a thing of the past
- 2011-04-15: Eco-Friendly Samsung Replenish officially launched by Sprint CEO Dan Hesse
- 2010-11-11: India receives smallest multi-functional laser printer from Samsung
- 2010-12-17: New Samsung Wireless Printers Coming Next Month