Earlier this month a Samsung roadmap was leaked, and in that roadmap it was revealed that Samsung had plans for a Windows Phone 7 device, the Omni W. It would be a Windows Phone 7 device running on the latest update of WP7 – Mango, but even though it was a second generation WP7 device, many considered the alleged specs to be rather disappointing.
At that time it was speculated that the device would feature a 1GHz processor, a 3.7” display with 512MB of RAM along with a 5MP camera. Now it seems new specs have emerged, thanks to a tweet by SamFirmware, and the new specs see the processor being bumped up to a 1.4GHz processor and the device will now include NFC capabilities.
We have no way of confirming if this is true, but if the rumored 1st October release of the device is to be believed, then we will not have to wait long to find out. As far as the other specs are concerned it appears that they will remain the same.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: mango, NFC, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: twitter