Heading to Berlin next week for the IFA 2011 event? If you aren’t, don’t worry – you can stay on top of all the news and the latest product releases thanks to the wonders of the internet. But the folks at Samsung have taken it a step further by releasing an app just for the event. So you can keep up to date with all the products and announcements they will be making at the event on the very day itself.
Called Samsung Mobile Unpacked, the app will give users access to information about Samsung’s schedule, event locations (for people who are there and want to check out their booths), press releases, teaser videos, and even access to a live video stream of the company’s announcements. And for folks who missed out the coverage of previous Unpacked events – you’ll have access to videos of them. Samsung fanboys all over the world who won’t be at IFA 2011 will be glad to get their hands on the app. Check it out on the Android Market now.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman smartphone
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2013-03-15: SwiftKey Will Be The Samsung Galaxy S4's Keyboard Of Choice
- 2012-08-29: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Preview
- 2012-08-29: TomTom for Android to be announced at IFA
- 2011-10-17: Samsung launches ChatON for Android globally
- 2011-10-14: Samsung's ChatON now available in Android Market