It was at the FPD-International 2010 that Samsung first showcased their maiden 7″ prototype that sports a WSVGA resolution (1024 x 600 pixelx). Samsung intends to go one up on that figure by touching 1024 × 768 pixels, so it might just be possible that the upcoming 7″ production-ready model will rely on Super AMOLED Plus technology in order to achieve such a quality.
If Samsung Mobile Display were to be successful in their production attempt of this new 7″ panel, then the possibility of checking out a Galaxy Tab that sports an OLED display before the year is over could be very real and no longer a dream.
Next Story: Crytek's Timesplitters 4 to be announced soon?
- 2014-04-13 AUO 5.7-Inch WQHD AMOLED Display Spotted
- 2014-04-07 10.5-Inch Samsung AMOLED Tablet Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-23 Samsung 10.5-Inch AMOLED Tablet Presumably Spotted
- 2014-03-16 Samsung Hungary Hints At AMOLED Display Touting Galaxy TabPRO
- 2013-12-18 Samsung Reportedly Launching 10.5 Inch AMOLED Tablet Next Month