If you’re searching for some new lenses for your camera, you’re better off looking elsewhere; but if you’re up for some fun downing some alcohol, we’ve got the “gadget” just for you. Photojojo is now selling the Shot Glass Lens Set on its store and it’s touted to guarantee to give you the perfect “shot”. These camera lens-inspired shot glasses aren’t made from glass but from ceramic, and don’t fit on your camera (you could try, just don’t say we didn’t warn you).
The perfect gift for the photographer who likes to party, the Shot Glass Lens is designed to hold one shot of liquid (44ml). The elaborately fashioned shot glasses look like tiny camera lenses, complete with raised numbers, focus rings ridges and a auto/manual focus switch. They come in a set of three for $18 and are available now.
Next Story: Fruit Ninja Frenzy arriving on Facebook
- 2013-08-04 Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm/F1.2 Lens Announced By Panasonic
- 2013-02-17 Nikon Lenses Major Rebate Plan Announced
- 2013-02-14 Huge Rebate Plan For Nikon Lenses Coming [Rumor]
- 2012-10-24 Nikon 1 to receive more lenses
- 2012-05-21 Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO 12-35mm/F2.8 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. interchangeable standard zoom lens
- 2011-11-01 The olloclip is a 3-in-1 lens clip for your iPhone 4/4S
- 2011-10-12 New autofocus technology could be used in Apple and Nokia phones
- 2011-09-22 Lensbaby Movie Maker's Kit has all the lenses you'll ever need
- 2011-07-12 Nikon launches new AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Lens
- 2011-07-07 iPhone SLR Mount turns your iPhone into "an SLR"