After being leaked in a video clip a while ago, there hasn’t been any news about the development of the Skype iPad app until recently. Today, the app was finally released onto the Apple App Store – and then pulled off just as quickly. Apparently it was released prematurely, according to its Twitter feed. While there were a lucky few people who managed to grab the app before it was removed, most of us didn’t manage to get our hands on it.
No word on when the Skype app for iPad will be released for real this time, and what other improvements will be made to the version that was released today. Did any of you manage to grab the app before it was taken offline? Let us know in the comments below. In the meantime, I guess we’ll just have to stick to using FaceTime over WiFi on the iPad.
Next Story: Speedo AquaCoach watch counts laps for you
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2012-11-14: Dijit NextGuide Update
- 2011-08-03: Rage HD optimized for the iPad 2
- 2011-08-02: Skype for iPad officially released
- 2011-07-05: Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2011-06-01: GarageBand for iOS updated