Let’s face it, there aren’t too many people in this world who actually enjoy waking up to their alarm clock. The rude shock of being woken up in that manner is not a fun experience, as many can attest to that fact, and more often than not, we just end up mashing the snooze button repeatedly until we’re actually late for what we were supposed to do, but since snooze button mashing is common, why not put it to good use?
An iOS app built by LetGive, a company that combines technology with charity, allows you to donate $0.25 every time you the hit snooze button. Incidentally the app itself is called Snooze and is available on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Basically the user selects his/her charity and whenever your alarm rings and you hit the snooze button, a donation will be made to that charity.
We doubt that it will be able to raise much money, but I guess every little bit helps, right? On the bright side, for those who are frugal and wish to avoid paying $0.25 will have to force themselves to get up on the first ring – either that or find themselves another alarm clock.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-04: Apple's (PRODUCT) RED Have Contributed $70 Million To Fight AIDS So Far
- 2014-02-04: U2's Invisible Single Raises $3 Million For Charity
- 2014-01-14: Selfie Police: Your Next Selfie Could Cost You $1
- 2013-05-15: Coffee With Tim Cook Auction Ends At $610,000
- 2011-10-17: Blizzard auctions off original World of Warcraft server blades