Sony has a brand new VAIO to grace their family of computers, where it will come under the L Series banner. This 24″ all-in-one 3D touchscreen multimedia computer will come with an extremely small footprint to fit into small places and cramped apartments, while adding a touch of aesthetic beauty to the environment.
Can’t get enough of stereoscopic 3D in the cinemas? Fret not, the Sony VAIO L Series will be able to convert 2D movies and videos into 3D with a single touch of a button thanks to the specially included software. This is also the first all-in-one PC that comes with 3D HDMI input so that you can play your 3D-enabled PS3 games on it, while 3D artwork can be amassed using the dummy-proof Family Paint 3D software.
The bezel of the Sony VAIO L Series is no ordinary bezel – it is actually the sensitive ‘Edge Access’ bezel which will offer mouse-free access to main functions. There is also an embedded 3D transmitter there, where all you need to do is slip on your active shutter glasses and watch the show in 3D without the need for additional hardware.
No idea on pricing, but we do know that the Sony VAIO L Series will arrive in Europe from October onwards. [Press Release]
Next Story: Renaissance Pittsburgh bans phones from premises
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-05-07 Sony Introduces Vaio Fit Line To Offer A 'Step Up' From Entry-Level Laptops
- 2012-06-04 Sony VAIO T Series Ultrabook
- 2011-03-07 Sony announces VAIO S Series laptop for performance oriented folks
- 2010-11-10 Sony's New VAIO Y In Japan Features An 11.6-inch Display
- 2010-11-12 Sony VAIO Holiday Signature Collection Laptops Bring a Touch of Style