The iPhone 5? It is something like Jaws – you know it is coming for you, swimming somewhere in the waters, but you are not quite sure just when and where will it arrive. It does seem rather certain to arrive sometime next month or in October though, and at Sprint to boot. What is strange is that Sprint has told their employees via an internal memo that they need not speculate about Sprint receiving the iPhone, with the standard “No comment” response being issued.
If ever customers get too carried away in their line of questioning, employees are asked to refer customers to Sprint’s newsroom site. Would this kind of denial actually fuel rumors or raise further anticipation of the iPhone 5 when it arrives? What do you think? Will you be hankering after Sprint’s employees concerning the iPhone 5 to make sure that they follow procedure?
Next Story: Fujifilm FinePix X10 camera leaked
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2011-10-03: Sprint iPhone 5 spotted in Radio Shack inventory list?
- 2011-09-16: Sprint says they can handle the iPhone
- 2011-09-09: Internal Sprint memo hints at iPhone 5
- 2011-09-06: Sprint installing cellular repeaters in Apple Stores for the iPhone 5?
- 2011-08-23: Sprint to get the iPhone 5?