Another day, another leak – this time around we have Sprint on the ropes where leaks are concerned (although we aren’t too sure whether this leak is done on purpose or by accident), where the Samsung M930 has made an appearance in the leaked document. This model has already received FCC approval and looks set to arrive on Boost Mobile, so it should be good to go for meeting its October 2nd release date, meaning Sprint will also carry it to oust the Samsung Transform.
As for the LG LS855, you might be more familiar with the name LG Optimus Black instead. Touted to be released on “40818″, we sure as heck hope this isn’t 40,000 plus years from now! Perhaps someone can decipher that and have it correspond to a date which we can all understand and look forward to before the year is over. Whatever the case is, if you are on the lookout for a new phone, you might just want to consider either one of them.
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2011-09-28: Sprint releases LG Marquee video overview