We all know that the past day had been full of news about Steve Jobs, his resignation, and the future direction of Apple. Well, apart from that, we also learned that there is a fake Steve Jobs biography going around in Taiwan’s bookstores – but another thing that we are sure of is this – the official biography of Steve Jobs is not complete until details surrounding his resignation are included as well.
The original title called “iSteve: The Book of Jobs” was originally scheduled to be released sometime in March next year, and less than a fortnight ago, publisher Simon & Shuster pushed forward the publication date to November 21st, 2011. Guess the latest chapter in Steve Jobs’ life will also be included in the final copy of the biography – we are sure that with news of his resignation included, this will definitely make the book sell far more copies than it originally would have done.RELATED
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: Steve Jobs,
- Seen at: examiner