Big Data has quickly become a critical element in determining business strategy. Those who best leverage data will win. Who’s winning, and how? Who’s innovating, and where are the opportunities? These are some of the questions we’ll be asking and answering at the New York edition Strata, the big data conference from O’Reilly Media.
Register for a Super Pass, which gives you access to the whole week of conference and evening events, at a reduced rate. Ubergizmo readers get an extra 15% discount. Use discount code UBER. For more information read the complete article.
A full week of data-focused conversations, training, and strategy is on tap the week of September 19-23, 2011 in New York City, including: Strata Jumpstart – September 19, 2011 (http://strataconf.com/jumpstart) A crash course on how to manage the data deluge that’s transforming traditional business practices across the board-in finance, marketing, sales, legal, privacy/security, operations, and HR. Join us for an intense, day-long deep dive.
Strata Summit – September 20-21, 2011 (http://strataconf.com/summit) Two days of executive-level interviews, plenaries, and essential high-level strategies for thriving in “the harsh light of data,” delivered by the battle-tested business and technology pioneers who are leading the way. Strata Summit is for executives, entrepreneurs, and decision-makers.
Strata Conference – September 22-23, 2011 (http://strataconf.com/ny) Strata Conference covers the latest and best tools and technologies for this new discipline, along the entire data supply chain-from gathering, cleaning, analyzing, and storing data to communicating data intelligence effectively. With hardcore technical sessions, case studies, and provocative reports from the leading edge, Strata Conference showcases the people, tools, and technologies that make data work. Strata Conference is for developers, data scientists, data analysts, and other data professionals.
- 2014-04-11 DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09 Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04 French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19 The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05 Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-09-10 Wearable Technologies Conference Asia - Oct 9 Taipei
- 2013-06-18 Building a Winning Mobile Experience
- 2013-05-30 FUTUR EN SEINE - Digital World Festival - Paris June 13-23
- 2013-05-28 The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013