Research In Motion (RIM) has just introduced its latest BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone which runs on the new BlackBerry OS 7 to boot. No idea on just when it will arrive, but a leaked document from T-Mobile does give a semblance of an idea – making it a rather expensive smartphone when you consider all the dollars that you exchange for it.
T-Mobile does seem to be targeting an August 31st release for the BlackBerry Bold 9900, burning a near $300 hole in your pocket. Wait a minute here, that shouldn’t sound too bad after you include a mail-in rebate, right? Sorry guys and girls, the $50 mail-in rebate has already been taken into account, resulting in the $300 price point.
It is understandable that the Bold 9900 will not fall short when it comes to its internal hardware and kind of technology it packs, but the price tag might seem to be far too high compared to what you’re getting – relatively speaking, of course. We do wonder though – should it not sell well at all in the market, could we be looking at a revised price (downwards, of course) shortly?RELATED
- Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry bold, t-mobile, tmo, tmobile,
- Seen at: pocketnow