What you see above might very well be the LG Flip II that is said to arrive on T-Mobile’s networks. Of course, this is not the first sighting of the device, where it was leaked back in May via a roadmap, and people do think that this particular model does in fact, match up with the leaked image which was released a month after that. There were rumors going around that this particular smartphone will arrive this coming September 14th, although that is clearly grasping at straws here for the moment.
In terms of specifications, there really isn’t much that we can work on apart from a secondary display that causes a divide to separate the slide out keyboard. No idea on what the secondary display does, but we do know it will sip more battery power than if the Flip II came with a standard single display (duh!). What do you expect to see from the Flip II from T-Mobile?
Next Story: Karotz peeps out from the FCC fields
- 2014-04-08: LG And Harman/Kardon Partner To Deliver Quality Audio For OLED And Ultra HD TVs
- 2014-04-08: LG G Watch Pegged For July Release, Priced At £180
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile LG L90 This April 23rd (Rumor)
- 2014-03-31: Sprint LG G2 Mini Carries Model Number LS885
- 2014-03-31: LG Unveils Interesting Lighting Solutions
- 2011-10-06: T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q are now official
- 2011-08-08: LG G-Slate gets Android 3.1 Honeycomb update
- 2011-07-20: T-Mobile HTC Wildfire S to ship with Gingerbread?
- 2011-07-19: T-Mobile myTouch 4G Gingerbread update test pilot program this July 20th
- 2010-10-06: T-Mobile caters for the budget minded with LG Optimus T