After all the viral marketing, funny videos and vague preview of the tablet UI yesterday, it looks like TabCo is ready to pull the curtains off of its upcoming tablet. The company has just announced via its Facebook page that it will be holding a webcast for its launch event on next Monday, August 15 at 9am PT.
Will the tablet live up to expectations? Or will it just fall flat after all that hype? What operating system is it running on? When will it be released? Who is TabCo really? I guess all will be revealed come next week. Head over to the TabCo website to register your interest, or you can stay tuned to Ubergizmo and we’ll keep you posted with news from the webcast.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: launch, tabco,