After all the viral marketing, funny videos and vague preview of the tablet UI yesterday, it looks like TabCo is ready to pull the curtains off of its upcoming tablet. The company has just announced via its Facebook page that it will be holding a webcast for its launch event on next Monday, August 15 at 9am PT.
Will the tablet live up to expectations? Or will it just fall flat after all that hype? What operating system is it running on? When will it be released? Who is TabCo really? I guess all will be revealed come next week. Head over to the TabCo website to register your interest, or you can stay tuned to Ubergizmo and we’ll keep you posted with news from the webcast.
Next Story: Free Tribune Android Tablet?
- 2011-12-23: iPad 3 to be launched on Steve Jobs' birthday?
- 2011-12-19: Fusion Garage no more?
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 to be launched 14th October in US, UK, France, Germany and Japan? (updated)
- 2011-09-19: Google Wallet to launch later today?
- 2011-08-16: Netflix "Just for Kids" officially launched
- 2011-08-15: TabCo tablet unveiled as the Fusion Garage Grid10