Here is some food for thought – do you think that TabCo, who recently announced a tablet launch, might actually be Fusion Garage in proxy, with the tablet in question being the JooJoo 2? Granted, the original JooJoo was a flip, but that doesn’t mean the spirit of entrepreneurship should just die off and one throw in the towel, right? The new Grid 10 tablet from Fusion Garage recently passed through the FCC’s rigorous tests, where the schematics do look rather promising.
It is touted to run on the Android operating system, and while many people including us are up in arms as to whether TabCo is actually Fusion Garage, Nokia, Intel, or perhaps really, really being TabCo themselves, they did a great job attracting attention to themselves – now all they need to do is deliver a killer product and you can be sure whatever TabCo has to release after that will be clearly a hot piece of commodity.
What do you think, is it Fusion Garage, and is Grid 10 the JooJoo 2?RELATED
- More LG Nexus 8 Rumors Surface
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]
- 8-Inch Nokia Lumia 2020 Launching In Early 2014 [Rumor]
- Nintendo Rumored To Develop Educational Android Tablet
- Follow: fusion garage, tabco, Tablet,
- Seen at: mynokiablog