The TabCo tablet is one interesting tablet. It is backed by a very intriguing viral marketing campaign, and there’s still not much known about the tablet. I.e. who’s creating the tablet? What operating system is the tablet running on? What does it look like? Well, it looks like some of the questions might be answered today. The TabCo Twitter account recently just posted a Tweet telling its followers to be prepared for a sneak peek.
According to the announcement, it looks like we’ll be getting a glimpse of the tablet’s UI (user interface). Whether it’ll be a picture or a video, it’s yet to be known, but once we get a look at it, I’m pretty sure we’ll be able to figure out what operating system it’s running on, and possibly who is the company behind it. We’ll keep an eye out for the unveiling and we’ll be sure to update you. What do you think of the tablet based on all the hype that’s been generated for it so far?
Next Story: Comcast $10 broadband for low-income families
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-19 Fusion Garage no more?
- 2011-09-02 Amazon tablet details leaked
- 2011-08-23 Fusion Garage Grid10 tablet shown off on video
- 2011-08-15 TabCo tablet unveiled as the Fusion Garage Grid10
- 2011-08-08 TabCo UI sneak peek video