NVIDIA is launching TegraZone.com, the new central location for the public to learn about the best games and apps that run on the Tegra hardware platform (don’t miss our Tegra 2 overview). The site is not an app store, but you can probably think of it as a community site where users and prospect users can conveniently see everything that’s new in the Tegra universe.NVIDIA has made sure that links to pages are easy to share and that users can add comment or review featured apps. You can also expect to see sweepstakes starting soon, which is always a great way to attract new users. TegraZone launches in English, Japanese and Portuguese (Brazil) but more languages should follow “soon”, NVIDIA says.
Developers are also invited to the party, especially if they want to submit an app for consideration in TegraZone. Given that discoverability is the number one problem for app developers, a little marketing love from a high-profile company can’t hurt. That said, if the app is accepted.
The site also contains a link to the Tegra App which has been updated with notifications, improved social media integration, further international support and a “get demo” button for apps that have a trial version.
Next Story: Twitter co-founders launch Lift
- 2014-03-25 NVIDIA Shield To Get Temporary Price Cut
- 2014-03-25 NVIDIA GTX Titan Z Has 5760 Cores
- 2014-03-25 NVIDIA Pascal Architecture Introduced
- 2014-03-24 NVIDIA Tegra 4i Powered Wiko WAX Smartphone Will Be Released Next Month
- 2014-03-20 Titanfall For PC To Get Better Graphics Thanks To NVIDIA And Respawn's Partnership
- 2013-03-19 NVIDIA Open To Licensing Its Technology To "Vertically Integrated" Companies
- 2013-02-19 NVIDIA Tegra 4i LTE Processor
- 2012-02-22 Tegra 3 VSMP now called 4-PLUS-1
- 2011-11-09 NVIDIA Tegra 3
- 2011-01-24 Tegra 3: Quad-Core and 3X Graphics Boost