While we may never get to ride around in an electricity-driven Ferrari, the folks over at that’s not going to stop us from driving around in a digital version of the car on your favorite Xbox 360 racing simulator. The folks over at Thrustmaster have announced the launch of a new racing wheel for the Xbox 360 – the first racing wheel ever endorsed by Ferrari and Microsoft: the Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel.
Designed to bring out the best of your racing abilities, the racing wheel is modeled after the latest Ferrari flagship vehicle, the Ferrari 458 Italia. It comes with a large number of easily accessible controls that specific for the Xbox 360, and has a unique design that is touted to give it exceptional ergonomics –so you don’t cramp up while in the middle of that all-important hairpin. The racing wheel comes with an 11-diameter wheel with a rubber-textured grip, built-in metal gear shifters, and even a special dial for you to change views in supported games (i.e. Forza Motorsport 4). And let’s not forget the pedal base with two pedals and a wide footrest to complete the whole racing wheel setup.
The Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel for Xbox360 will be available in October for $89.99.
Next Story: Texting and driving do not mix
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-03-15 Xbox 360 Spring Value Bundle Announced
- 2014-02-06 The Wolf Among Us Xbox 360 Season Pass Issue Irks Customers
- 2013-12-16 Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360